The Loft sleeps up to six adults or seven adults/children and is a three bedroomed stone built cottage, with its own secluded garden. The ground floor has a beamed ceiling. There is a galley kitchen and dining room, a small snug area, and a separate large lounge, with french windows leading to a slate terrace and cottage garden.
A spiral staircase leads upstairs to three bedrooms and a bathroom with bath, shower and W.C. The master bedroom has a double bed and an en suite shower, W.C. and washhand basin. The second bedroom two single beds, and the third bedroom a double bed. The cottage is ideal for families who want separate bedrooms for the children and/or grandparents.
The Loft Facilities
• Fully equipped kitchen, with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer.
• TV with 25+ channels, DVD player and radio.
• Full electric central heating.
• A snug area with TV and wood burning stove for that touch of extra snugness in the
winter or cool evenings.
• Bedding and towels provided for all guests.
• All utilities provided free. Wi-Fi available.
• Main bedroom with a double bed and en suite shower room with electric shower,
W.C. and wash hand basin.
• Second bedroom with two full size single beds.
• Third bedroom with a double bed.
• Bathroom with bath, shower, W.C., wash hand basin, heated towel rail and hairdryer.
• Sofa chair in Main Bedroom for that extra child.
• Washing machines and tumble dryers in Farmhouse Annex immediately adjoining.