The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings, and are also detailed in full on our Official Reservation Form. Please note that we can hold cottages provisionally for you following an e mail, fax or telephone call, but that an official notification is required from us to confirm the booking.
1. The prices quoted are per cottage. A deposit of 50% is required with your booking, with the balance 28 days before the start of your holiday.
2. We would be grateful if you could time your arrival between 3pm and 6pm and vacate before 10am at the end of your stay.
3. Bath, hand and tea towels, and bed linen with duvets are provided.
4. Cots and high chairs will be provided if required, and babysitting can be arranged.
5. Well behaved pets are welcome at a charge of £30 per pet per week (£6 per pet per day), but you are asked not to leave your dog unattended in or at the cottage.
6. Each cottage includes full central heating in winter.
7. The owners can accept no responsibility for injury sustained by any visitor, nor for loss, nor damage to vehicles or effects brought on to the property.
8. Payment for your holiday can be made over the telephone with most debit/credit cards, or by Internet Banking or by cheque payable to Homeleigh Farm Holiday Cottages.
9. During the COVID-19 pandemic there may be changes and additions to our Health and Safety requirements which will be notified to you ahead of your holiday.
10. You are advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance, in addition to any other holiday or travel insurance you might require.